Sunday, August 29, 2010

master packer

Ninety nine percent of my stuff are now packed and it is the our last night in our home for four years. It didn't really seem like four years. It is funny that although I love this place, I don't really feel any loneliness in changing addresses. Maybe it has a lot to do with the fact that I will still be with my family.

I remember answering a questions about where I would love to live with an annoyingly corny answer that was somewhere a long the lines of nowhere specific geographically, as long as it is a place of love and refuge. I'm not really the mushy kind, but I meant that. And I hope even when I grow up, I do not lose track of what is important :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As it is my first time to pack for anything other than a trip, I realise that with the right tools and the endless supply of plastic wrap, bubble wrap, packing tape and boxes, I am quite the packer!

What good I am in packing, makes up for my unpacking skills--or drive. I wonder how long it would take me to fix my new room.

2 comments:

Nubian said...

I drove my friends crazy when we packed up our home to move to another State. I am totally OCD when it comes to packing.

tracy gomez said...

LOL. That would make unpacking a breeze :D

I've managed to unpack eight boxes today...it seems like I am running out of space already!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...