Sunday, August 22, 2010

the girl with the dragon tattoo

A definite must see! Gripping--I was anxious, overwhelmed, sorrowful, angry, relieved and in horror throughout the movie. Not a lot different from how Boys Don't Cry made me feel when I saw it for the first time.

When I think about Hollywood coming up with their own version with Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara (whom I have only seen for two minutes in Youth in Revolt), I wonder how it would fair. The Swedish version put the bar up there.

Somehow, I keep imagining Keira Knightly playing Lisbeth.

2 comments:

Nubian said...

I want to read the book before I watch the movie. Ordered our Kindle and can't wait to get it so we can download books instantly.

Anonymous said...

had the same feeling....

ayoko n nga tapusin nung una... naisip ko kc baka parang mysterious skin... (na i think mas grabe p rn)..


eniwei.. meron n rn ako copy nung mga sumunod.. pero d ko p napapanood.. nabasa ko sa reviews, not good as the 1st.. kaya tinatamad tuloy ako.. hehehe

ayoko c keira... c michelle nlng. lol..

-shp

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...