Saturday, August 7, 2010

hobbits

I'd like to write about habits.

I had been sharing cab rides with a friend for a while and each time, I wait for as long as I could before giving a specific set of instructions to the cab driver.

And each time we head home, I end up saying it.

Tonight I asked my friend why such is the case.

I was given a question for an answer
You know I would never forget, why do you keep saying it?

I appreciate the point BUT, just how long am I expected to wait for it?

----------------------------------------

I have a funny feeling that next time around, just when the cab reaches that specific spot, I would wait (and wait) till I couldn't help it anymore and just say it.

3 comments:

Nubian said...

So your post today is total randomness ~ you have to now share the phrase. :~) You must live in a very metropolitan city for shared cab rides.

tinky said...

is this some kind of an encrypted message? LOL

i haven't slept in the past 26 hours so don't mind me :P

tracy gomez said...

Tink, no secret story :)

and iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... i'm so excited! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...