Sunday, August 22, 2010

lucky week

This week had been hectic with one of my major projects going live coupled with the one week prescription I was given making me moody--as much as it an acceptable justification for trivial actions, I hate it :(

I could say it is one of those interesting streaks.

There were however, more good things that came with it.

I was able to hang out more with a good friend, it had been some time since we really got together.

I received five cheques that were refunds for my medical bills overpayment.

I also picked up some cash on the floor. In a public place. With no one else in sight.

Finally, the zit on my forehead had finally cleared :)

Life is good.

1 comment:

Nubian said...

May this week be just as eventful, minus the zit part. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...