Sunday, August 1, 2010

do you see what i see?

I saw a bus with an ad for a fruit juice. It said...

VISUAL GOODNESS YOU CAN SEE

I thought well, if that is the case, there is NO WAY of missing it. LOL.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Something funny to help me forget my painful lymph node.

Okay, I know I am not supposed to decide what my physical condition is, but I bothers me so much that I could not help but look it up.

I hope it is Monday already, so I can go to the clinic and get some answers.

1 comment:

Nubian said...

Hope you feel better soon ~ nothing worse than a stiff neck and swollen lymph nodes... double shot of brandy with honey, ginger, lemon and tea will loosen up that neck in no time! ;~)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...