Thursday, July 16, 2009

phantom song

I called Singtel a while back and while waiting for the customer service officer to pick up my call, a familiar song played in the background.

I waited a good 16 minutes for my turn to be served, so you can just imagine how frustrating it was to not figure out where I heard it before. For a moment I thought it is part of the Juno soundtrack. It isn't.

The worse part is that I am unable to google it!

If you know the song, let me know.
I got the message that you sent
I think I know that's what you meant
I know that we cannot be friends
We can't be friends

I know that we can't all be friends
I know that this will never end
I know that we can't all be friends
We can't be friends
I am tempted to call 1626 now, just so I could listen to it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...