Wednesday, July 8, 2009

hmmm

As I asked a friend to get something for me, I rushed to push money into his account after work.

When I got to the counter, I handed the service personnel the account name, account number, bank, branch of account and account type. After she finished keying in the details she looked at me and said "Kaano ano mo 'to?". I paused, looked at her, blinked then said squinting"Kaibigan po". She then shook her head and said "Magkaibigan lang pala kayo eh".

Tell me, what did she mean?

4 comments:

tingky said...

you silly, that was your cue to sing:

'kaibigan lang pala...'

booo corny. it's a full-moon-midnight. xenxa na.

tracy gomez said...

I was half smiling the whole way back home.

Ginalingan ko to shut up because there was a queue behind me.

Unknown said...

onga.. e ano bang paki nya! haha mainit ulo :P

tracy gomez said...

"walang pakialaman" :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...