Saturday, July 4, 2009

how to lose friends and alienate people


Don't be fooled by the nostalgic image. I just like swing scenes. Actually, erase that. I like swings. Yup. That's it.

The image is NOT AT ALL a representation of the movie--a light comedy. Not the typical funny film like American Pie, think Brit.

I really loved the movie that I won't mind watching it again. Now. Oh, and I'm beginning to really like Simon Pegg.

The soundtrack is pretty good too--another reason to watch the movie.

I hate reading spoilers, so as usual, I wouldn't write anything more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something is telling me that a currently wine drunk someone would start being chatty and insist that (a) I recognized a parallelism, (2) I am laughing too hard over something that is not that funny, (3) I have a funny guy bias and (4) he is not that great.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i've watched this last sept08, its funny and interesting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...