Sunday, July 19, 2009

something I do

I have a quirk.

I'm sure I have more than a few. But today, in the middle of the act, I thought to myself "this is odd".
Time : 1115 AM
Location: Kitchen
Attire : Night shirt
Props : Microwave, fork, plate, soap, sponge, bacon carbonara fettuccine

I took out the leftover pasta and set it aside.

I grabbed a plate and a fork and started putting some food into my plate.

I returned the container to the ref.

I opened the microwave, placed the plateful of fettuccine inside, covered it, closed the oven, set the time to 45 seconds and started reheating.

I got the fork I used to transfer the fettuccine into the plate and started washing it to get rid of the cold remains from the transfer.

I took out the food and the newly washed fork so I could eat.
Did you manage to catch my quirk?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you always want to eat using clean utensils? :p

tracy gomez said...

Come on! Insisting on eating with clean utensils is not a quirk.

I like to eat without bits of cold food--or thin layer of soup/sauce on my spoon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...