Saturday, July 18, 2009

49ers

A guy friend tells me that his lower and upper limits for the age of the women--or girls he dates are -10 and + 5 of his age, respectively. He however feels that next year it would be adjusted to -11 and + 4. Hence it is better expressed as:

LL = 29 (his current age) - 10 - X
UL = 29 (his current age) + 4 - X

where X = year(s) past 2009

Okay genius. So you've realized that there is no point in having a formula as the UL and LL are constants as the increments offset one another.

After much ado, 19 and 33.

Another guy friend tells me that his age bracket his LL is perpetually 24, while his UL is open to negotiation based on the female's physical appearance. Very deep guy, if you ask me.

And this brings us to my LL and UL.

There was some argument about my LL, so I guess I am unable to give a number just yet. My UL would be + 7 of my age. Anyone older that that is older than my brother. It would be too weird.

What does this mean? It means that there is just no way, I am going for a 49er.

(Although, bachelor #2 does has a point. Hmmmmm.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My LL 21-25

UL 35? lol :)


Cheng

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...