Tuesday, July 14, 2009

spiderman effect

I was reading with my reading glasses on when someone called me two cubicles away. I took my glasses off, set it aside and talked to my colleague.

When I got back to reading I forgot to put my reading glasses back on. The minute I realized it, I immediately put them back on (as I don't want my vision to get worse). I noticed that today, somehow, it was clearer to read without my reading glasses.

I'm confused.

I'm thinking maybe I just need my reading glasses when my eyes are tired.

To wear or not to wear (while reading)?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i never did wear my glasses all day. i had been wearing one since college only when i had to read notes from the blackboard. i only use it in the office when i started working. sabi kasi nila, mas mabilis tumaas grado pag nasanay sya na suot lagi. so far after 10years of wearing it, astigmatism parin usual diagnosis ko and 100-80 eyesight ko. *ang haba ng paliwanag haha!*

tracy gomez said...

Hahahaha. Madaming nasabi?

I'm far-sighted. 100 deg both eyes.

I have decided to wear it lang when I feel that it helps me. I didn't need it the whole day today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...