Wednesday, July 15, 2009

after the love has gone

I'm not sure if this is something that everyone goes through, but for me this has happened too many times--one would think at this point I should already be used to it, but I guess I would never really get used to the pain.

What am I talking about?

You know how you have special clothes? It doesn't necessary have to be something extravagant, it could might as well be a white shirt, a pair of jeans, what have you. Basically, it is an article of clothing that for some reason looks extraordinarily good on you that each time you wear it, when you look yourself in the mirror, you think to yourself blusang itim.

As nothing lasts forever, there would be days wherein you realize that for some pieces, the magic has gone, like Neneng would say "namatay na ang flame".

And every time that happens, it still hurts.

And you comfort yourself with a yema the size of a ping pong ball--or five. Whatever.

2 comments:

rhea said...

were you talking about clothes or something else?

tracy gomez said...

Malisyosa? :-p

Clothes lang :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...