Saturday, July 18, 2009

phantom song status as of 2009/07/18 11:45

After brunch, I was still thinking of the phantom song, so I went to the Singtel Ideas site and searched for "friend" in their list of ring back tone.

It was listed as "friends" by "SingTel Group". WTF.

Is this the end of the road? :(
I also realized that I got the lyrics wrong. It seems like the message was quite positive. Somehow, it is now less interesting. In the past, it was fine that the lyrics were trite, but with my recent findings, it is now corny too.
I know that we can all be friends
I know that this will never end
I know that we can all be friends

I got the message that you send
I think I know just what you meant
I know that we can all be friends
We can all be friends

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...