Sunday, July 12, 2009

i love you man

You would think it is another Paul Rudd movie, but it isn't--it is another Jason Segel movie. That probably didn't make much sense.

I personally hate--despise, no, abhor slapstick comedy. This movie didn't have one bit of slapstickness about it. Even the Lou Ferrigno angle was presented very much to my liking.

No mushy stuff too, which is great as there wasn't really great chemistry between Paul Rudd and the leading lady. I like the fact that they didn't push for it to have a scene where they expect the whole cinema to go awwwwww.

I admit that I am prone to being biased as I am smitten--terribly smitten by Jason Segel. If quite possible, he just got cuter :)

If you like the awkward funny conversation kind of movies, see this one.

Image from here.

2 comments:

pam said...

love the movie! funny pa when we watched it, ayaw ni richard bumili ng ticket kasi lalake ang nagbebenta =) awkward daw haha.

tracy gomez said...

haha. ang cute. whenever I am reminded of it, parang I want to watch again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...