Thursday, July 9, 2009

i like you

My bestfriend tells me that he said I like you too soon. This naturally led to the question, when is the right time to say it (assuming that it has to be said)?

I think it depends on which page you're on, and even then, it is more about the how rather than the when.

If it is a smiling nod that answered your do-you-like-me question, fear not. Do not over analyze. (Although it has been proven to result in a lasting relationship.)

SMS doesn't count--even if your mobile plan is not G-text. Treat it as a mistext.

If it follows an expression of endearment such as "you're so witty, I like you", don't sweat it. If you are endearing because of some trait or just naturally endearing, I would like you too. No biggie.

Now, if he looks intensely into your eyes (during your second date), and upon getting your full attention, slowly--and clearly states the liking, you're screwed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...