Thursday, June 11, 2009

you got gold

I think I saw a leprechaun in the pantry. Only, he is so much taller than me. I always imagined them to be a foot tall.

He was wearing a green suit and with that, an even brighter green shirt--and, pointed gold shoes. He was missing his hat. Maybe because we were in the pantry. It is bad manners to wear a hat when you are indoors.

He had sleek back hair (READ: Steven Seagal) and was continuously snapping his fingers while waiting for his cappuccino drip.

I smiled at him and greeted him a good morning. He smiled back and said likewise.

I grabbed a glass filled it with water and left.

When I got back to my seat, I felt my pockets for gold. There wasn't any.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

serious!? hahaha! is he gay or metro?

tracy gomez said...

I really have no idea! The office pantry that we have now is share by so many companies!

I think he is neither gay nor metro, I think he is a leprechaun. :-p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...