Monday, June 1, 2009

duty free

I noticed that whenever you hang out with a new group regardless of age, race, gender or waistline, at one point the long distance relationship (LDR) topic would leer into the conversation.

Saturday was no different. The minute someone brought it up, I secretly ticked the phantom checkbox. Done.

This entry wouldn't be about LDRs.

I've written (and talked) too much about it, so unless there is someone who would like to talk about it, I don't think I am up to do a spill.

I would like to write however, about Girlfriend Duties.

(No idea why I went full monty with whole yada about LDRs.)

There should be parameters set here.

In short hand. Not engaged. Not living together.

Not living with parents.

No agenda or special dependency. (Think "together for the right reasons").

And no funny shi*t. By funny sh*t I mean, no wife, no husband, no third party. A straightforward, uncomplicated--in paper relationship.

Hmmmmm.

All of a sudden, this has become a daunting task. I am not willing to dive into such topic tonight. I would pick this up some other time.

(Mahabang entry, but it turns out, WALANG POINT.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

boooo!!! bitin!!!!

tracy gomez said...

When I started to organize my thoughts, I realized that I bit more than I could chew.

I wasn't really up to write a full novela entry.

One of these days (kung sipagin), I'd do a "girlfriend duties" entry :-p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...