Tuesday, June 2, 2009

testing

I was looking for some UI ideas and found this site.

I think it is not intuitive as the next person might not figure out that all icons have corresponding questions and to complete the test, you have to click on each and every icon (and answer each and every question). I also noticed that the option is highlighted whenever you accidentally mouseover as the form minimizes after you have clicked on your answer.

On the other hand, the look and feel is kind of cute. I like the images used. And well, the content is well written. I bit cliche, but hey, this is a seduction test anyways.

I did finish the test, and look at my results.
BUT WAIT. Forget the quiz results, look at the tactical guide. LOL! Click on the image to enlarge.

2 comments:

tingk said...

marami ako time so i took the test. and got INTERESTING results hahaha. to be shared over wine :)

tracy gomez said...

HAHAHA. I hope I don't say "I didn't have to know that!" after you spill.

Ayoko na mapa "I don't wanna be here" then change tables :-p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...