Sunday, June 28, 2009

touch base

I admit not spending enough time with certain friends the past few weeks. And over the weekend, I am happy that I was able to touch base with them. There is a part of me that feels like I should have done it sooner. But maybe the timing was meant to be as what transpired. Regardless, here are some of my thoughts.

(I seem to be writing this kind of entry most Sundays.)

1. Sometimes the easiest (and worse) thing you could do is do nothing.
2. It is a no brainer telling whether something is a whim or not, but it is not the easiest thing to act in accordance with the situation. The minute you recognize your wrong doing, make steps to mitigate it.
3. Now is the perfect time to meet more people.
4. It takes one kind to leave your comfort zone to better yourself.
5. Change is good.
6. Settling is one word that means a lot of things. At a certain context it is neither right nor wrong, it is a decision.
7. Define the terms. Clarifying the difference between the icing and the cake could help.
8. I want to listen to you talk about it, but I'm not sure if you are up for it.
9. Commitment is absolute but it is quite possible to commit less.
10. Long distance relationships can get harder.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...