Thursday, June 18, 2009

lost

Tomorrow is my last day with my current company. And before I write about how much I would miss my colleagues, my bosses and my office that is a few paces away from the Merlion--literally, I would write about what I lost today.

I took the last of my things and put it in a bag. And left to meet a good friend for coffee. I had such a good time that I realized I was running late for dinner. I was such in a hurry that it was only when I was nearing our home when I realized that the bag with my office stuff is missing.

To make a long story short, the bag is lost. Forever.

The contents?

- Tooth Brush / Tooth Paste
- Mouthwash
- Dental Floss
- Alcohol (disinfectant!)
- Lavender Cologne (Yeah, the one that smells hmmmmm!)
- Hand Cream
- Box of calling cards
- Scissors
- Tissue
- Coasters
- Pain killers (for cramps)
- Sliced ginseng chips (supposed to help with the cramps)
- White Flower Oil (for fainting spells, as advised by unknown woman in bus stop)
- Other supplies (for women)

While I feel bad losing some of my stuff, I can't help but feel thankful that it was that bag that I left behind rather than my main bag. I would be very hassling if it was the other way around. I'm blessed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

onga.. charity na lang un whoever got it haha! hoy, ur moving na pla! kwento kwento! :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...