Sunday, October 26, 2008

who is wearing a hoodie dress?

I sort of feel funny wearing a dress with a hood as I am not part of the Klu Klux Klan, but I had this image in my head when I was toying with the then cloth (now dress), so here it is after two hours of sewing, my hoodie dress. I am quite pleased with how it turned out.

This is my take on a weekend dress best worn when shopping for fabric to create another dress and later glutting oneself with Arnold's chicken and washing it down with orange soda and potentially, some tequila.

I bought three of the four versions of this cloth. The black one, I made into the office dress, the white one (as shown in the photo), I made into a hoodie dress and a haltered dress and the peach into a long top. Pictures of the other dress and long top are still pending.
Post dinner picture taking :)
Waiting for dinner, post almost-three-hour-fabric-shopping marathon (tired and sweaty but very happy)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...