Thursday, October 30, 2008

black belter

I finished a dress early this week and while there a nice story behind that, I will reserve it for when I post photos of the dress.

This entry is a child of the would-be entry about the dress.

I thought (and a couple of friends as well) that the dress would also look nice with a belt however, the wrestler belt won't be able to cut it. Since I don't plan on spending on another wrestler-ish belt, I stepped up and made one. I must admit that I got carried away, I even lined the belt with fabric from the dress even if no one can see it when the belt is worn.

A funny tidbit though is that the buttons are those loose ones that come with clothes, to be used as a replacement in case you lose any. If you look closely at the belt, you could make out what two shops the three buttons came from (the origin of the other button is undetectable).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww.. so cute.. so.. me! hahahahha ziz naman o

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...