Saturday, October 11, 2008

curry in my tummy = kfc for tracy

As if my Friday was not eventful enough, I had to eat one of my favorites within the vicinity of my office, chicken curry.

I got two bowls to go and met Tinky, who brought rice and Coke Lights. We shared our table with two very, very, very senior gentlemen and were reminded that it would be nice if we still had lunches when we are already very, very, very senior. Think Golden Girls. And yes, even if we wouldn't be having roast pork. If you know Tinky, you probably have guessed that later, she said that it actually seemed as if we were in a double date with the gentlemen.

As I was just getting back to where I was when I woke up (pre-reading, post-struggling to wake up), I found out that my tummy was having roller coaster emotions too. I had to go home early.

No gory details necessary.

Of course, I have to add that dinner plans with my family was affected. We ended up to having a bucket of KFC and a few cups of mashed potato instead of going out. If you ask me, that's not a bad way to spend Friday night. Not at all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...