Tuesday, October 7, 2008

accountaBALIbuddies

photo by cindy molina

Returning from a fun trip always sucks.

I remember not only being scared for my life (as we were booked by the travel agent with Garuda Airlines) with every turbulence, but also feeling melancholy during the flight back from Bali. There was this familiar end of day vibe again. Something I never quite get used to.

Now that I am lying on my bed, I can't help but smile to myself in remembrance of our latest getaway that might as well be the Bali trip for me.

Just so that we are clear, there is no talk of greatest love here, just the happiest time spent in Bali.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking at this picture makes me wish I was in Bali :)

tracy gomez said...

It makes me wish I am back there too!

If you ever find yourself in Bali, make sure you have dinner at Jimbaran around 6-ish so you could catch the sunset. It's beautiful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...