Sunday, October 12, 2008

wrestler's belt

In December 2006, I got myself a certain patent belt. Not really something I would usually wear, but I thought that it was flattering and went with a few clothes that I already had. I guess that justified the purchase for me.

Coming home for New Years, I brought it home with me.

HE was first to beg me not to wear it, HE said that it reminded him of WrestleMania. HE even went as far as holding it up his head and running around their house pretending that he just won a match. We had a good laugh that night.

Weeks passed and I found that I didn't wear the belt anymore. I guess the novelty wore off. From then on, it remained in the drawer untouched.

The joke lived on though. It was never forgotten.

-----------------------------------------------

After sewing a top today, I suddenly thought of the belt and how it would look great with my latest project. I tried it on, and true enough, the combination worked.

I honestly didn't think I would wear that belt again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so trace napakanta ka ba ng "just when i thought i was over you..." ? :D

tracy gomez said...

Napakanta ako ng BREATHE AGAIN, after I took off the belt. Ang sikip eh. Hahahaha :)

rotsss said...

shet naman cheendee. tapos na ko sa LSS ko dyan eh...kelangan mo lang talagang buhayin ano?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...