Monday, April 30, 2007

Head Over Heels (at all times) Please



This afternoon, I fell. Not in love. I fell on my knee and as a result I scratched myself (yes, as logic suggests, on the left knee). While I don't like finger-pointing, I must say that my shoes are to blame!

I used to fear falling while balancing in the bus or train while wearing high heels. I never thought I would fall while walking on a perfectly level, carpeted floor, on my way to my cubicle--at work!

You would think you got it, you think everything is under control, then something happens.

And that something surprises you.

I, by the way, am not a big fan of surprises.

Unless of course, it is when you are caught off-guard the first you try the dumpling at Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao and as your teeth sink into the outer layer and it breaks, you realize that there is hot soup inside the dumpling. Beautiful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...