Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Summer Place


Beach season!
Being the tropical person that I am (when in cold climate, I get static hair, my skin breaks out and my lips chap), I love the summer. Although my body has yet to recover from the seven pounds I gained over the Christmas holiday, I am excited to head out the the beach this weekend.
I am suddenly reminded of Nins. She is the only person besides myself who thinks that November is the best time to go to Bora.
This is one of our favorite beach pictures. We both had this picture stuck on our whiteboards, maybe to remind ourselves that working at least 12-hours a day would entitle us to a productivity bonus, giving us more offset days and not to mention, extra money, hence we could go to the beach more often.
This picture was meant to go this way and it is really funny how when we get to our respective desks, we would ALWAYS find that someone has turned it the other way. We never figured out who did it, and why. We used to joke that maybe it was the cleaning lady who did it. Although we do have some suspects! Hahaha.
It has been too long since I was last in the beach with Nins.
Drunkard Nihuhu, you are veru much missed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...