Sunday, April 22, 2007

Nose Picker

I was on a shuttle, a transfer from the resort to the ferry terminal. The sun was at our side of the shuttle, I closed the curtain and looked at the scenery through the window on the opposite side. I was shocked to see a middle aged man pick his nose with his pointing finger (while carrying his child, a toddler with a head full of hair). After a few jabs, he puts his pointing finger to his mouth! It was mortifying!
I poked at my almost-asleep friend beside me and motioned him to look at the scenery through the window at the opposite side of the bus.
After a few seconds, he faces me laughing and says "Bakit kailangan ipakita mo pa sa akin yun?" (Translation: ""Why did you have to make me see that?").
The answer is that it was so scary that I could not face it on my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...