Sunday, May 23, 2010

you know it's true

I saw Robin Hood today, the one with Russell Crowe. Although I wouldn't say that it sucked, I felt myself anticipating a kick ass moment that somehow, never happened. I didn't recognise any moments.

-------------------------------

It reminds me of when I saw Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves with Kevin Costner. I looooooved it! I don't know how I'd feel about it now--probably not impressed, only because I'm no longer that kid and I had seen so many movies since.

Still...whenever I see that Bryan Adams music video, I can't help but smile.

1 comment:

Steven said...

The new Robin Hood really didn't look like it was going to be all that good. And you really can't top the Costner version...especially when it contains the one song Bryan Adams made that people actually liked. I strongly believe a law should be passed which only allows recreations to be made every 30 years.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...