Tuesday, May 25, 2010

third day

I had been looking for a tie dye print I am willing to wear for a while now. I saw this under the yellow light of my favorite store and I thought I had found the perfect one.Imagine my delight when I found out that it stretched too!

History repeats itself. I stayed late at that night to sew my find to something.

Before going to bed, I was quite happy with the finished product.

Waking up was a completely different story though. Cayote ugly?I realised that the cloth color was perfect--as backdrop for a play about the Genesis. Particularly the third day. Go figure.

After not a lot of action with the sewing machine, I have a dress that fit well. Not to mention that it is very comfortable and virtually zero maintenance.

The drawback is that wearing it makes me feel like Miss Earth. :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...