Sunday, May 9, 2010

barely halftime

I woke up from a nightmare and had been tossing and turning the last hour. It looks like sleep won't come easy now.

So then, it is an opportune time to write a blog entry.

Only, I can't think about anything to write about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can feel change coming my way. More like changes. It is not nearly close to the first digit in my age in a few weeks time, but I'm talking big bigger things. Things that matter. To me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I am waiting for the crossroads to come into play, I can't help but think of the forks on each of the roads potentially ahead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This had been a very exciting year for me so far.

It is barely halfway through, but so many things had already happened that I can't help but thing that if the pace keeps up, I would need more potent multivitamins for the rest of the year.

2 comments:

Nubian said...

Maybe you have jet lag? Great to read that your year is going to be what you deserve. I am hoping for the same. ;D

tracy gomez said...

You're right, my sleep pattern seem to be the same as that from last week. I hope tonight it gets better as the work week is starting.

-------------------------------------

I wish you a wonderful year--no, wonderful years ahead :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...