Sunday, May 9, 2010

my (mom) sister and a little girl

After mass, I realised that while I called my sister several times today, I never greeted her a Happy Mother's Day. I quickly told kuya and he said it slipped his mind as well. Our thoughts were sort of in synch, that whenever this day comes, you think about your mom. And that's it.

We called our mom sister to greet her and explain the situation. She laughingly said that our thought resonates.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She told us about how they spent the day and how my niece said something awfully funny while they were eating pizza and pasta at our parents' house this afternoon.

A said "Mom, your brother and sisters live far, far away--like Shrek".

LOL

1 comment:

Nubian said...

So true how we don't acknowledge our sister's on Mother's Day ~ I called my family last night ~ they live on another continent (8 hours ahead of me) ~ I love the Shrek comment, kids are so adorable~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...