Monday, January 4, 2010

who is hello kitty?

As I completed my toy Christmas shopping for the kids, I was heading to the counter when I saw Hello Kitty pajamas with a matching shirt. Although I imagined it to be too big for my niece, I decided to get it anyways. She will grow into it anyway. I was very excited about it, quite possibly, I was more excited for her to get the pajamas than her actual gift.

Christmas came and she was jumping up and down with excitement when she opened her gift.

Okay. Time to open the other gift. She rips the wrapper and looks at it. Blankly. She doesn't know who Hello Kitty is.

SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHO HELLO KITTY IS.

Oh well.

The next days she saw my sister's--her mom's pillow that is Hello Kitty and says "Mom, we have the same, Kitty".

She also told her mom that she wanted to wear Kitty that night.Tonight, she told her mom that she wanted to wear kitty again and that it is now her favorite.

Happy day :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...