Tuesday, January 12, 2010

6 x 30ish

I was around the area of my previous workplace and I realized how much I miss it. It has only been six months since I worked there, but it seems so much longer than that.

I strolled a bit on the shops that I used to frequent. Proud to say, I didn't buy anything. One of my favorite shops closed down though. Now I don't know if there is any other branch in Singapore. It is probably the reason that I didn't get anything.

Of course I bought that thing in the brown bag. I smile to myself in remembrance of the time when I had that for breakfast everyday. Sometimes, afternoon snack as well.

I also got off a train station I seem never to get off at anymore. Wow.

Six months could be a long time if we are talking about development.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While it was quite nostalgic, I would have felt odd if I find that everything else had remained the same but me. Change is good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...