Friday, January 15, 2010

found

I think I blogged about this before. At least the first part. But as I am poor tag-er posts, the search function is not so great and well, I can't be bothered, I'd just write up everything again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was very young, probably on the third grade or even younger I was flipping through the channels and I chanced on a certain cartoon. The characters were unfamiliar, and it is only now that I could recognize that it was Japanese animation.

It was a love story.

The part I stumbled upon was the low. The boy was down, he was washing dishes for a dingy restaurant, living hard up life. He would imagine moments. Hallucinate even. Of moments. Moments of her.

There was that song. It was the first and last time that I heard it. At least for the next twenty something years.

I couldn't find it with google and shazam. And I did look for it!

The lyrics, as I remembered it was...
what did I do, what did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the cab ride yesterday, I heard a familiar tune. And the singer went angel eyes, my way. I was stunned!

I quickly got my phone and tagged the tune.

iTunes had it! Thank you to The Jeff Healey Band :)

I can now listen to the song anytime I want.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a blessing when you find something you always knew you wanted. And it is a miraculous gift when you find it without even looking for it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...