Thursday, January 21, 2010

interrrrresting

(There used to be a photo in this space, but every time I saw it, I got so turned off by the caption, so I took it out.)

Sorry I had to post this. Thanks RN for sending. I literally laughed out loud when I saw this. Maybe not literally. Maybe chuckled.

Of course the reason it was funny isn't the caption (which isn't funny) but the fact that it is the profile photo of a group called...

HINDI PORKET MAY DSLR KA, PHOTOGRAPHER KA NA!

In facebook.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is probably a lot of excitement around this. I can imagine. I can WELL imagine.

I won't even attempt to explain why it was amusing. Or post disclaimers. Or try to give where clauses. It would be like explaining a one liner. OR the line silence means yes.

(silence)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...