Wednesday, February 25, 2009

so...

I know. This isn't my story. If you go on reading, you'd know why I posted. I think it's kind of cute.

Girl goes on a date with Boy, her college crush. During the date...

(Silence. Girl feels awkward and wants to start a conversation--fast.)
G: So....
B: Yeah?
G: (panics) So, what is your favorite programming language?
B: Well, Java.


I think it helped that the girl was not bad looking, her nervousness sort of made her more adorable. They did go on a second date, if you want to know.

(Mine is COBOL. I wasn't called Mainframe Queen for nothing. Hahahaha.)

So, what is your favorite programming language? :)

5 comments:

tracy gomez said...

Did someone say abap? :-p

Melvin Chee said...

i would have thought the boy asked the girl that programming lang question :)
a real romance killer question

Anonymous said...

They say COBOL is a dying language, but they are wrong. Real programmers code in COBOL. Coding in JAVA is a for butt pilots.

Anonymous said...

The bible should have been written in COBOL. Btw - I never called you the mainframe queen. You were very good, but queen is going a little to far. I would say princess but who know if you had kept programming, queen was within your grasp.

tracy gomez said...

Hey Bill, you can "question" Cindy about the whole Queen thing. Nina is the reigning one, btw :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...