Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lasalita na Engboy

It's passed twelve and I should be sleeping. I can't sleep. It is because I am thinking about something. I'm thinking that I did not need three cum laudes to answer the aswang query.

If I had approached any random Engboy from DLSU, I would have gotten the answer without much ado. I am confident that the answer would not only be the definition and sub-categories, but also related urban legends, history, trivia, sighting and maybe, even names.

And because he knows how to acknowledge his sources, he would tell me that if I need more info I could read tabloids such as Bandera, watch the last 15 Magandang Gabi Bayan Halloween Special Episodes as well as the Regal Shocker Series, and either talk to Nards, the parking attendant/yosi vendor stationed in front of the Benilde Chowking or a friend's maid from Capiz.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...