Sunday, November 18, 2007

I lost my head(band)

I had been looking for a headband that suited me for a long time. I am talking about the stretchy ones that go around your head. These are often seen in advertisements for facial products, worn by the models just before they wash their faces to keep hair from getting in the way.

Most of the ones I tried on made me look like I am losing my hair, the image of the crypt keeper comes to mind.

After months, I finally found the one. The search was finally over.

I was so excited that I wore it the first opportunity I had, which was yesterday.

My bliss didn't last long though. It ended too soon.

Somewhere between the Christmas shopping, clothes fitting and head tilting (while laughing), I lost it.

I felt like something is missing.

No more pressure two inches off my hairline. I can't believe it. How do I deal?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...