Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Control and Enter

Something is wrong with my notebook. The control key had been bothering me for a long time. It gets stuck, and it happens in a way that you realize it not because it physically appears pressed, but because the keyboard functions change. I raised this issue to our tech guy, and being the helpful guy that he is, immediately called the notebook company for servicing.

The service technician took his time inspecting my machine, he even changed my keypad, which made me think of buying new shoe laces for a well worn pair of running shoes. That happened last Friday.

Come Monday, my enter key got stuck.

Tech guy again, came to the rescue. As the service technician from the computer company couldn't come immediately, he did his thing and got the keyboard working again.

Today is a new day that brings with it new promises. And keyboard problems.

Today, the other control key got stuck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...