Friday, November 16, 2007

Just friends

I went to a friend's birthday party a few weeks back. I had been looking forward to going because it had been a while since I last hung out with her and our common friends. Good vibes.

Little did I know, that I would meet a seemingly-friendly-but-actually-creepy guy that night. I noticed that he would look at me a lot and sometimes, would even stare. He also tries to sit beside me every time I move around the house. As the one bestowed with the nicname Ice Queen, it was child's play for me to get rid of him.

But creepy boy had some tricks up his sleeve. He managed to corner me on my way back from the restroom. I looked at him with one eyebrow raised and waited for him to say something.

He immediately became very chatty and went on and on about the necklace that I was wearing. Then I realized that he was not hitting on me, he just wanted to be friends.

I wonder why the birthday girl has not realized till now that mr. creepy is one with the ladies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...