Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wallow in Grief

Today was definitely not one of my finest days.

I drank some peach tea last night and as a result, I had trouble sleeping. I was finally able to fall asleep at 7:30 AM only to be woken up by my alarm an hour after.

I was groggy all day.

I received two calls mid-afternoon--four minutes apart. The two calls I had been dreading since last week.

The first confirmed my thought, that after all the time and energy that I spent, it boils down to nothing. There were, after all, a hell lot of better things to do.

The other made me feel like I was being guided into a trap, for a second could not breathe. I felt like I was being sucked in by a situation and that it could not be undone.

When I got home, I received a sms from Migs. His car got hit.

After supper I was still not feeling my usual self. Wallowing in grief, I ate half a jar of Choco Flakes, then overdozed in Vitamin C, 1000 mg with 500ml of grapefruit juice, no sugar, no preservative--tasted really bad.

Tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...