Friday, March 16, 2007

Look Down then Point-and-Shoot


It is a Friday night and I am home, watching National Geographic. It was all about Tsunami.
Someone sent me an sms, I turn to the night table and I saw my not-yet-broken-in camera and decided to experiment some.
I went to the living room, opened the a corner window. I poked my head, hand and camera out of the window and I took three pictures using three different pre-defined settings (1) Night Mode (shown in photo), (2) Fireworks and (3) Natural Light.
I know this isn't a breathtaking shot, I did not even do some framing, use the rule-of-thirds (or something that sounds like that), or thought about the shot.
I like the photo though. I like how the biggest light source show some rose tint and how overlapping circles of light seem to surround the tree lamp, which is now invisible . I also like that rays of the light "spill out" of the glow.
I think though, that I should read more about photography, so then I could actually use photographer jargon and write like a pro. Hah!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...