Saturday, January 20, 2007

Some Saturday (and the day has not yet come to an end)

07:00 I wake up, take some multivitamins, drink a glass of water and go back to sleep.

09:20 I wake up, the second time today, look at my watch and decide to sleep some more.

12:34 I wake up, the third time today, got out of my room to find out that Neneng prepared okoy and bachoy for lunch! Yipee!

13:45 After flossing, I lie down in bed to watch episodes of Sex and the City.

13:50 I send a sms to my sweetie to tell him that even if I hear him fart, I'd still be attracted to him. Blame Carrie Bradshow for my disturbing message!

16:00 I take a quick shower and change into my gym clothes. Today, for the first time in a very long time, I'm going jogging.

16:28 It starts to rain. Hard. I find myself a long way from home without a phone, money or a bus card. I head back.

16:45 I am panting along the entrance of our condo. I am positive there is no way I could be more wet. I rest for a while by the covered area near the pool.

17:15 Confident that I am at least 90% dry, I go into the gym, and start on the treadmill.

17:23 I am breathless. I feel that I am about to faint. I stop. I rest.

17:40 I am feeling better, I decide to head straight to the sauna.

18:10 I get out of the sauna feeling dehydrated and quite honestly, dizzy. I also realize that it is still raining, and harder.

18:13 I get into our unit and I head straight to the shower.

18:20 I look into my phone to see that I have a missed call and some unread messages--my sister. I call her to say that yes, that was the book that I wanted.

18:30 I realize that I should be in church as I have to go to work tomorrow.

18:40 I am at bed starting at Sex and the City again, sipping red wine while simultaneously eating popcorn, banana nut wheat flakes and slivers of parmesan cheese. I relax and wonder how I am going to spend the rest of my Saturday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...