Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Three Years Today


It was January 17, 2004, Big Jay picked me up to go to Gold's party at Big Sky Mind. I was wearing my then new, now favorite linen-halter-wrap-top in the lightest-possible-pink-shade with jeans. We were pretty sure it would be a fun night, it was, after all, a very small party, 30 people tops; I didn't however, expect it to have such an impact in my life. That night, I met THE one, of course I didn't realize it then. I took him for the Stifler, no thanks to Tonton.
Here is one of the pictures from that night.
The guy in light blue polo is Big Jay; he is now Big Daddy Jay, married with one baby Enzo.
Right beside him, wearing a black polo with a velvet dragon inlay is Aa, Mr. Commitment, he is now based in Canada, he is, I understand still overdressed most of the time, but no longer underpaid.
I am sitting right beside Aa.
The girl beside me is Janis, she left for Shanghai the day after party to work; she is now also married with one baby Basti.
TJ is the guy with his back on the camera, although he is still the best martial artist I know personally, I'm not sure if his new workplace allows him to wear Hawaiian shirts on Fridays.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...