Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tagged Tracy

I have had a couple of blogsites out there for a while now but I had never Tagged, until today. I was not too sure how this blog networking works but as I understand it, I need to write five things about me and tag five other blog owners. Simple enough. Here goes my five.

  1. I sleep beside an older-than-me baby doll. She was a gift I received when I was just a tad bigger than a thumb in my mom's womb. She is orange, has a receeding hairline, missing an eyelash, and somehow her left eye has faded. Very close friends who have seen her refer to her as Chuckie, my family do not raise the subject as they know how much I love her. I think the Tooth Fairy is afraid of her, as she never came for any of my teeth.
  2. My favorite snack: Cucumbers with Balsamic Vinegar and Rock Salt. I don't think I could elaborate any more on this.
  3. I have a lucky finger nail. Okay, maybe it doesn't exactly bring me good luck, but I think I am quite lucky to still have it--the nail on the pointing finger of my left hand. When I was in first grade, I accidentally slammed the door of my mom's car into my finger, when the door was opened a minute later, the nail had fallen off. I was brought to the hospital, the finger was treated and bandaged. A few weeks later it has healed. I go to a children's party and McDonalds, the party was near the play place. I was waiting for my go on the slide, but the person before me, Fletcher (yes, I remember him alright!) who was then already in highschool, took a step back and sure enough, stepped on my finger. When they opened the bandage, the nail was, once again, not on the finger!
  4. I once wore a bracelet for seven years. On my junior year in the university my parents gave me a bracelet that had a screw, it even came with its own screwdriver. As I found it troublesome to take it out and put it back again, I decided not to bother with taking it out. I literally wore it for seven years straight. The first time I took it out was last december as my boyfriend got me a bracelet for Christmas and I thought it was too much to wear two bracelets in one arm.
  5. I am contemplating on being a chef. Basically, my plan had been laid there since three years ago. I'd go to Singapore, save enough money to support myself through two years (full time) of business school then go get on track with my career out of IT. A few thousands from my MBA, it seems as though I am having doubts as to what I really want. I am suddenly smitten by the idea of being a fusion chef.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...