Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Animal Crackers


My niece has both the cutest and best tasting snack, seaweed flavored animal crackers (This by the way is very surprising--a two-year-old liking seaweed flavour). Let me tell you, these are the best animals crackers I have ever tried! I ended up finishing all that there was in her little container! My sister, realizing how much I grew fond of them crackers, gave me three boxes for the poor kid's supply. These crackers obviously take the shape of different animals, but rather than being plain and boring, are stamped with the animals names. I ate a cow, a hen, a handful of porcupines, a lynx, a boar, a wild boar and quite honestly, some other animals I have not heard of before. Oh, and it is also available with spanish or japanese text!
To all the guys out there planning to pull the Ben-Affleck-animal-cracker-stint, be sure to get Ginbis Party Animals Seaweed Flavored Biscuits + Calcium! Hah!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...