Monday, January 8, 2007

It's Over

Concealer Crayon Correcteur 04
2003 - 2007

I bought my first and only concealer four years ago, this was the time when I was doing night shift. It is pretty obvious why I did such a drastic move, buying a concealer, I started looking less like my high school grad picture (not too sure if that is a bad thing...) and more like KISS.

I got it from Body Shop and I must say that it is the best concealer there is, not that I have tried any other brand, but because upon trying it, I was convinced that I need not look for another. As I hardly use it, only when I go out go out (parties, clubbing, formal dinner), I was very much convinced that it would last me a decade. Today however, I declare it completely consumed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...