Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Good and the Bad

Bad: I had to work today. No, not remotely. On site. Milenia Tower.
Good: For lunch, I had a the giant Queensland Chicken Salad; you could practically call it a garden!

Bad: The croutons were brownie-brown instead of golden-brown. It looked burnt and tasted burnt.
Good: No carbs for lunch!

Bad: Per and Che are in Singapore for a week and neither of them got roaming.
Good: They managed to get in touch with me and we are meeting for dinner on Wednesday.
Better: Cindy and Obet are coming too!

1 comment:

Homer's Dragon said...

Good: Woke up at 6:30AM!!!
Bad:Got out of bed at 8:15AM.Late for work again.

Good: I brushed my teeth!!! Good for me!!! =)
Bad:I was lying. My bad. Real men don't brush teeth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...