Sunday, January 28, 2007

deja vu, my stupid shoe, my stupid shoe

It was January 2006, I was on my way to meet my sister when my sandals caught an unsecured wire and the super skinny strap broke. I had to slide my way to the nearest shoe store to get a pair that I not only liked but also matched my outfit and my other clothes as I’d rather spend for something I would still wear in other occasions than scrimp for something I’d never wear again. I bought myself black strappy sandals.

January 2007, I find myself on the same route, again to meet up with my sister when my 4-inch-right-heel got caught in the step that caused pressure on the slim strap and forced it to snap. This time I limped to the nearest store to find again, a shoe that met my criteria. I got a pointed black woven leather flats.

Both experiences proved quite hassling, but I must admit that I really like both pairs and it was a blessing that I was forced to look them up and get them, when I needed shoes the most.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...